We look forward to working with you.
You will receive an invitation to join Lua within 24 hours of registering. Upon accepting your invitation, create your password and login. After you accept your invitation, you will be contacted by Zac Rosensohn and assigned to a writing tutor. The writing tutor will then contact you to discuss the next steps for your College Essay Clinic.
Make sure you have read the service details below before you register.
- Interactive, constructive brainstorming and editing of your drafts.
- Tutors will read and edit your first drafts and return them with track-changes and extensive comments. Subsequent drafts are returned with specific edits and suggestions for improvement. Additional time may be purchased if the student desires editing beyond their initial purchase.
- Unlimited number of essays you may submit.
- From Common App to School Specific Essays to Supplemental and even scholarship essays we cover it all.
- Access to Lua, your organizational hub for communication with your tutor and all of your essays.
- Documents to provide easy ways to manage progress, track deadlines, brainstorm and outline of all your essays.
- Personalized support every step of the way.
- From your initial consultation until submission date, your tutor will function as both editor and sounding board for your ideas. We help you accomplish the most difficult part of this process: showing admissions why YOU are so great.
- Our tutors will facilitate this process by returning your work in a timely manner with maximum accountability.
- Essays submitted prior to October 1 will be returned in three to five days
- Essays submitted after October 1 will be returned in three to seven days.
- Rush service with a turn-around within 24-72 hours is available for an additional charge.
- $135 for first 1 hour of editing and access to Lua
- $95/hr for all subsquent hours
- Rush Services
- $60 additional for 72-hour turn around
- $100 additional for 48-hour turn around
- $200 additional for 24-hour turn around
oHours include consultations with tutors as well as time spent editing student’s drafts. Students are kept appraised of their time by their tutor.